Friday, February 25, 2011

guess what...

guess what is no longer on the shelves of my local goodwill?!?!?

That's right loyal readers - my former love rocket has a new home.

I debated with my friend as to whether it was purchased or thrown out. My friend, obviously a pessimist, thinks that an employee noticed the dildo and promptly discarded it. But Occam's Razor is a truth I live by. Poorly paraphrased it means that when confronted with more than one possibility, the simplest solution is most often the correct choice. And the simplest solution the the problem of "Where's the sex toy?" is that it was purchased. I rarely see an employee (hourly wage or otherwise) going that extra mile by looking for additional work during their shift. The idea that a goodwill worker would be wandering around looking for miss shelved or out-of-place items seems like a stretch. Have you been to a goodwill? There doesn't appear to be much order other than the color coordinated clothing. Snow skis are next to blenders that are next to broken guitars covered up with dusty fake flowers.

Plus there is the faith factor. I choose to believe that someone is the proud new owner of that thing and I wish them nothing but success with whatever plans they have ;)