Monday, March 14, 2011

daylight revenge

Ah yes...online dating has given me enough fodder for a year's worth of blogging.

Spring is definitely my favorite season. My azalea bush is getting ready to explode with blooms and even my struggling little buckeye looks amazing! Interesting though, as much as I love spring time, I am usually single this time o'year. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had a sweet birthday kiss from an adorable babe on any recent March 26th.

But ever hopeful that this could be my lucky year, I take a deep breath and resolve to be less of a judgmental ass as the emails and winks come my way.

And even though it seems I am peaking alot of interest from the Alabama demographic, I'll resist berating every cowgirl with dialup access to the world wide interweb.

So it is in the spirit of spring that I will give folks at fair chance. Just because someone may choose to wear pleated jeans doesn't mean she is a loser, right?! Maybe the picture is from an 80's party! Farah Fawcett rocked some feathered hair, after all - and perhaps it should have never gone out of style!

There are a few contenders in the ring at the moment. An MD from a coastal town, a self described "country gal" from who the heck knows where, a lady from Alabama who lists her occupation as "examining the very spirit of human beings", and a 20-something techie who probably has a momma-complex.

Springtime games beginning in 3...2...