Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I told you it would be funny...

DAY ONE! Not even 24 hours after activating my online profile I get the following email FROM A 50 YEAR OLD MAN!

Hi
Hello, how are you doing today?. I just went through your profile and it was indeed interesting. i must confess that you look very beautiful and still young in your looking. i will love to know more about you, who knows there might have some thing in common in between us. Here is my yahoo dot com ID garryk12.......i will be very glad to read email from you in my inbox as soon as you can, my busy schedule wouldn't allow me browsing through always, my account will be expering soon, i hope to hear from you soon, till then.Remain bless.

Your's admirer
Garry


So of course I checked out his profile. A nice looking 50 year old man hugging his children, standing next to a lake, and enjoying himself with his good looking friends. From the looks of the man, he is definitely from Buffalo, NY and really loves the shit out of kids. And the tone of his email is so sweet too! I mean, don't you agree?! He must confess that I am still young in my looking! YAY! And he will be very glad to read email from me in his inbox as soon as I can! How sweet is that?! Sadly though, his busy schedule wouldn't allow him browsing through always, and even sadder is that his account will be expering soon. But he did wish me to remain bless - which really cinched it for me - he's a KEEPER!

LOL! Hey Nigerians - can you not spend just a little money on English lessons?!?!?!? Or maybe download a few Gray's Anatomy episodes or something and learn we TALK!! I promise more of us will fall for your schemes and mail you money if you learn how to say things like "I hate football" or "My last girlfriend broke it off because she said I reminded her too much of George Clooney".

I wonder who's profile they hacked to grab the pics...prolly some nice guy's Flickr account.

This was such a great idea...I feel so much better about dating now that I know I am still young in my looking.