Tuesday, December 06, 2011

ready for fun?

Alrighty folks - cardiac telemetry is on! The doc wants me to recreate a typical "bad" day. Which is not going to be hard at all...

Step one - get the holter:





Step two - have some diet coke (obviously the best step):







Step three - dip into some memories and take a good stiff drink:





Then I'll go out and take a long bike ride - get my heart rate up! I've been scared to work out at all these days until I figure out what is going on. There have been a few moments recently when I have had to go down on my knees to keep from passing out - so I have been worried that popping in a P90X DVD might not be conducive to staying conscious ;)

Wish me luck my friends...here's hoping the monitor gets a clear record of my precious little busted up heart and I start to get some answers.